You are so pretty in that picture!!! And Mason can't have a cat be his best friend... only dogs can be mans best friend:) Just kidding!!!
So cute guys! Mason is adorable in every picture. We had fun with you at the zoo, we need to go again!!! Molly loves him as much as he loves her I am sure :).
Cute new pictures, Love the one of Mason in the box. That looks like something he would do. When I watch him, he's always playing with Adams box.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are so pretty in that picture!!! And Mason can't have a cat be his best friend... only dogs can be mans best friend:) Just kidding!!!
So cute guys! Mason is adorable in every picture. We had fun with you at the zoo, we need to go again!!! Molly loves him as much as he loves her I am sure :).
Cute new pictures, Love the one of Mason in the box. That looks like something he would do. When I watch him, he's always playing with Adams box.
Post a Comment