I miss that sweet boy!!! Love that you posted something, made my day to see your cute family!!! Miss you guys so much:) Christine thanks for being my sweet friend, you are like a sister to me! I am so happy Adam married you!!!! I mite see you in a week:) Oh a guess what..... I had a dream that you had a baby girl!!! So maybe you should get on that;) Love you guys, and give Mason a big hug from is Auntie Nichole
Cute! Cute! Cute! Those are so special pictures, i love them. Mason is getting so big! he has the cutiest little face, i love his little noise when it wrinkles up. Good job!
3 comments:
I miss that sweet boy!!! Love that you posted something, made my day to see your cute family!!! Miss you guys so much:) Christine thanks for being my sweet friend, you are like a sister to me! I am so happy Adam married you!!!! I mite see you in a week:) Oh a guess what..... I had a dream that you had a baby girl!!! So maybe you should get on that;) Love you guys, and give Mason a big hug from is Auntie Nichole
Cute! Cute! Cute! Those are so special pictures, i love them. Mason is getting so big! he has the cutiest little face, i love his little noise when it wrinkles up. Good job!
He is such a cutie. Brayden and I sure miss you guys. We love ya.
Post a Comment