Christine, Can you email me at jjwillhite@yahoo.com so I can have your email address to email you some info on a Christmas gift for Grandma Nez?P.S. Love those two little front teeth of Mason's!!
i love the pictures, they are so cute. Adam and Mason are two peas in pod, two of a kind, one in the same, they are a loot a like!! i'm sure you know what i mean!!!!
WOW your blogging! Love the daddy and mason pictures, way cute!!!! Keep it up!
Adam, come over sometime and play x-box. It'll have to be after school though because I don't have any friends over the school year.
How adorabel! They are two of the best looking guys around. I sure do love them both.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Christine,
Can you email me at jjwillhite@yahoo.com so I can have your email address to email you some info on a Christmas gift for Grandma Nez?
P.S. Love those two little front teeth of Mason's!!
i love the pictures, they are so cute. Adam and Mason are two peas in pod, two of a kind, one in the same, they are a loot a like!! i'm sure you know what i mean!!!!
WOW your blogging! Love the daddy and mason pictures, way cute!!!! Keep it up!
Adam, come over sometime and play x-box. It'll have to be after school though because I don't have any friends over the school year.
How adorabel! They are two of the best looking guys around. I sure do love them both.
Post a Comment